I am excited about the Indie Lunchbox for the opportunity to share ideas and art. I took an interest in Philosophy during college and really only scratched the surface, so it’s cool to dive into and discuss worlds of different ideas. I love music and writing, but I don’t pay as much attention to it as I’d like now that I’m 27 and life has grown busy, but I am hoping the Indie Lunchbox will change that. Welcome to our new adventure! It’s good to be here.
Born & raised in Upstate New York, I’ve always had a strong passion for independent music/up-and-coming music artists. I practically revolve my life around music and I’ve always been looking for a good way to share with people that have similar interests, or with anyone who is just a little curious. Take a few minutes to check out what we have to say and please feel free to leave a comment, share with your friends, or follow us on Twitter.
Our Favorite Sites
- Rathborne- Last Forgiven wp.me/p2YNRC-fV 5 years ago
- Bring in the Noyse wp.me/p2YNRC-fH 5 years ago
- @IndieLunchbox: I Am Reappeared! Frank Turner returns to steal your Tape Deck Heart! wp.me/p2YNRC-fi 5 years ago
- Pickwick's first full length debut...finally wp.me/p2YNRC-cs 5 years ago
- "And our happy hearts are twice as fast, splitting hairs and getting by, trying everyday and always, to belong." wp.me/p2YNRC-bm 5 years ago