“Can’t Talk Medicine” is a soul-infused garage rock record. “Halls of Columbia” is a rock solid piano driven opener. “The Round” and”Hacienda Motel” are re-done from their previous “Myths” and sound even better than the originals. “Brother Roland” is a vintage soul ballad at its finest. Songs like “Well,Well”, “Letter Box” and “Window Sill” prove the bands evolution from “Myths” and they’re what define the album as they dirty it up a bit. “Can’t Talk Medicine” is going to be one of the best things you hear this year! The album is streaming over at The Stranger.
I am excited about the Indie Lunchbox for the opportunity to share ideas and art. I took an interest in Philosophy during college and really only scratched the surface, so it’s cool to dive into and discuss worlds of different ideas. I love music and writing, but I don’t pay as much attention to it as I’d like now that I’m 27 and life has grown busy, but I am hoping the Indie Lunchbox will change that. Welcome to our new adventure! It’s good to be here.
Born & raised in Upstate New York, I’ve always had a strong passion for independent music/up-and-coming music artists. I practically revolve my life around music and I’ve always been looking for a good way to share with people that have similar interests, or with anyone who is just a little curious. Take a few minutes to check out what we have to say and please feel free to leave a comment, share with your friends, or follow us on Twitter.
Our Favorite Sites
- Rathborne- Last Forgiven wp.me/p2YNRC-fV 2 years ago
- Bring in the Noyse wp.me/p2YNRC-fH 3 years ago
- @IndieLunchbox: I Am Reappeared! Frank Turner returns to steal your Tape Deck Heart! wp.me/p2YNRC-fi 3 years ago
- Pickwick's first full length debut...finally wp.me/p2YNRC-cs 3 years ago
- "And our happy hearts are twice as fast, splitting hairs and getting by, trying everyday and always, to belong." wp.me/p2YNRC-bm 3 years ago